Feb 10, 2010

Message February 8, To Be Great is not being arrogant!

Brothers and Sisters of all ages and of all places,
We meet a little more each day, shining the light that We Are. That is all that is asked of us... Just to be who We Are; to no longer be afraid. Stop believing the chatter of the ego. There is no arrogance at all in being Powerful, to dare to open it. Grandeur is of God, Our Father is thus our most worthy inheritance. It would be arrogant if we did not express it and make it ours, but wanted to create something that seemed better to us, or more than what Father gives us. He offers us Everything, why look for something outside?
Arrogance is the one who thinks that if I am out of his truth, beyond his dearest wish for me, that I can also create, whatever I create! Here it is, arrogance in the fact of believing that I am superior to him, and insisting on doing things by myself, when he gives me everything. To persist in this way is only going to cause suffering and despair because again and again because I choose to him deny, to deny my just inheritance, and choose the little instead of the Immensity He gives me. I cannot be happy living in such littleness, in constantly diminishing myself.
Do you think I would be here where I am if I had acted like that, if I had believed all that, if I had not chosen Him before the world? It is impossible my Brothers... Yet do not you wish more than anything to be happy, to know Love? You will not find it where you are looking. You will not know profound happiness, really, as long as you choose to remain "outside" our Father, for the happiness lies in Him and in Him alone.
Desire Him before any thing else, and All will be given you. Drop all your goals in the world and the Kingdom will be restored to your memory. This is what you have to do.... and this is the only thing!
Radiating... is the only way to bring Light where shadows still lurk.
I am with you, forever, in the Unity that We Are. At each step you take, I Am here. You're never alone, and always perfectly safe in our Father, because it comes from Him and from Him alone.
I love you

Translated by Andy Lecomte
Love love love
Armelle

No comments:

Post a Comment