Jul 2, 2010

There is nothing wrong with me. I am innocent!

As I had answer the Call of the Spirit to steward the Peace House in Ireland for this summer, I started to feel a deep shift happening in the self concept of Armelle. The day of the travel, Erik and I had several stops and transportations before arriving at Sarah's, which felt very helpful to me, as decompression chambers. As the ego was becoming crazy the more we were going, I kept the silence almost the whole way, going just inside.

Finally I came to the point, that maybe I've been wrong all my life about me, about who I am, and maybe I am still wrong about everything I am perceiving!
Wow, it was a huge step for me. having always felt I had to know everything, and I couldn't be wrong, otherwise I was in danger, I could die.

I immediately felt a lot of fears once arrived at the PeaceHouse that I shared, as everything that was coming up. And very soon, my state of mind completely shifted, to the point where I could allow myself, and finally believe that I am innocent.

In the same time, I was feeling guided to do, once again, the whole True Empathy section, so powerful!

Everything was reflecting what I was living, and showing me the answers and the way to go with it.

And today, as I wanted to share an insight and the joy of what I saw, I finally came back in the story once again, what Sarah pointed to me. The insight was about the fact that there was nothing wrong with me, and by joining with Erik on what he was going through, which was the same, the Spirit, gave me the answer to what I wasn't seeing for myself. I was just experiencing a sense of awkwardness, not knowing what it was about. So at the end, I thank Erik for that joining, I was so joyful
Then I felt lost and confused, and didn't understand what she was telling me. And I was trying to grasp on her explaining again. The point was that there was nothing wrong with me, and that I've been so used those last months thinking in terms of emotions and story, that every time, I feel something for I am receiving guidance, and I think there is something wrong with me, instead of seeing that I've been guided to look at something, or to do something.

Once she had left, I was feeling a sense of I don't know and it's ok to not know what is happening, I don't have to know, everything will happen when it's time, even the understanding of that! And a few second later, I felt the joy, the real joy pouring through me and a lot of laugther started... the expressions was "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME" I could see all that clearly, as I stop wanting to try to understand and just let it go.

Then the guidance came very clearly and in a so joyful way.

I feel so delighted at the reading of this section. it's not the first time I am reading it, and I am sure, I'll come back to it again. It has been so powerful and so lightening.

The most powerful insight was about the fact that if I am in false empathy with a brother, then I'll feel weak too, for I forgot who I am. The most beautiful gift I can do to myself and my brother is seeing the innocence and the perfection in both.
I am innocent, no matter what. And if so, my brother is too, for there is no need to project any guilt on him, if there is none in me. The way to see my brother innocent is to know that I am innocent myself. And that's what I am! Innocent. So are we;-)

Love
Armelle

No comments:

Post a Comment