Nov 17, 2010

You will never know your Self, you can only Be It...


This morning, as I was dancing, I felt going on the beach this afternoon. Some time later, Erik's father came in the meditation room and told us that it was the last day of sun today and it was time for us to go out and go to the beach! Erik's mother has already told him that earlier. It seemed we were all tuned in! And so became obvious that it was the guidance for the day...


As we were driving along the coast, near the marina, very slowly, admiring the landscape, I was watching the pear and was feeling I'd like to stop the car to take a picture, I was feeling it could make a beautiful picture. In front of this one, there was another one. So the thought came that I could go on this one to take the picture of the other one.


But none of this was about taking any picture... I didn't say anything to Erik, didn't ask him to stop the car to take any picture. So he went on driving in the direction of the one I wanted to picture, and as we were approaching it came the thought that if I was on that one, I couldn't take its picture, for I'll be on it, so I couldn't fully see it!


At that moment, what was shown to me is that we cannot know something except if we are separate from it. We can only know something that we are not. And so that we will never know who we are, we will never experience who we are... We can only be it! We can even not not be it. We are ... what we are, what we cannot be separate from and that we will never know. It will always stay a mystery, and never be known to us. We will remain in the not knowing. And in that not knowing there is space, lightness, for there is nothing to strive for, nothing to reach... anyway we'll never know! But we are... and have always been!


I Love so much the way Life is teaching me....

Joy and Love of Being
In loving service...
Armelle,

No comments:

Post a Comment