Dec 10, 2010

Answering the Call.... No doubts! Let's gooooo....

Wow, wow, wow... I don't know really how to express how strong the flame is burning in my Heart, my whole Being!! I cannot sleep, it's so strong...

That last week, those last days have been so deep in healing for me, it's amazing. where there was grief, I found Gratitude and Love... and a huge release!
Going deeper and deeper, not letting one corner of my mind sleeping on his habits! everything is to be taken back, seen, and offered to Jesus for release... All this is so powerful! There is certainly more to see, and I welcome it so openly, for this is really all what I want... GOD! There is no doubt in my mind anymore, no other purpose than Him, nothing I want more than Him...

And that's what I'm going for... I am so happy...

I'm leaving for the Monastery tomorrow early in the morning... youhouuuuu
One week, it seems as if I was going for forever, as if I was leaving everything and never coming back... coming back to what anyway? everything that I just wrote is already gone, already the past, and now... now what? to be lived, only to BE...

Today I had the wonderful opportunity to join with David on skype and sharing the so so so deep deep Call of my Heart for God, Truth... and it was wonderful! Right after hanging up I went on in the MMT program and the next thing I did, was watching the movie clip from the Matrix on the undoing!!!! Do you want the blue pill or the red pill???? Be careful... I only offer you the Truth... nothing more!!!

YEAHHHH that's it!!! I take the red!!! the red pill... there is nothing I want more than that! And anyway, it feels to me that I came to a point where I couldn't go back to anywhere... for there is nowhere to go, it's already gone...

Then right after, the next section was "undoing the roles" perfect! right before leaving, just to make sure!!! and watching that movie "roi de coeur" was fabulous... how to play the role without being identified with it! We just wear costumes, but we take it so seriously and then we think it's us and we forget to play and laugh.... pfff... was wonderful!!

I had several wonderful encounters those last days, and it's so great to extend all that love that is pouring through me...

I am so grateful for everything...Thank You God for loving me so much and taking care of me as you do... for all the part where I am not trusting You fully yet, I am willing to, just show me how... for all what I am not hearing You fully yet, I am so willing, so make it louder... You are all what I want.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjDojEOiMcE

Lots of love
Armelle

No comments:

Post a Comment