May 21, 2011

How God speak to us...

On the way to go to Cincinnati, we had just one hour between our two flights in Philadelphia, and for some reason, I was having a craving for a piece of pizza (??? really???)
We ordered one for both of us, and I sat at the only table available at that very moment, while Erik was waiting in the line. I said the "Only to be truly helpful" prayer once sit, and looked around. I felt soooo happy... no specific reason! At some point, I heard the phone conversation of the guy behind me that I even didn't notice before... "I Love You soooo much Son. I can't wait to see you. I'm so proud of you!" wow, it was amazing, for I didn't hear anything else!!!! I felt like God was talking to me...
I had tears in my eyes... so much Gratitude for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right after that, I realized that I was in the same airport three years before, feeling a sense of lack of meaning and some sadness, traveling to Montreal and the north of Quebec. And now I was realizing that I was feeling so full of God, so content for no specific reason, and traveling with Erik. Once again, I was shown that all of what I dreamed about at some point had come to being my experience... and cried again! So much Gratitude to all what is given... "Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all things will be added unto you..."

With Love
Armelle

No comments:

Post a Comment