Sep 13, 2011

Two weeks in...

Well, Armelle and I are about two weeks into our cross-Canada tour with Jason Warwick, and I woke up this morning with a prompt to update the "Where We Are Now:" section of this blog, since it's been quite a while since I did that...

We just arrived in Winnipeg yesterday and are now staying at the house of a new friend of ours, Karina.  Our other friends, Kerri and KJ, flew here a few days ago from Utah and will be joining us on the bus for the rest of the trip to Quebec.  The trip has been incredibly healing for me, helping me to see many long-standing patterns of mine which reflect the way my ego rebels against the Spirit's plan.  It's been quite humbling, and I will be forever grateful to Jason, Armelle, Geoff, and all the others on this trip who've been instrumental in helping to flush these patterns into my awareness.

If you're interested in following us on Facebook (assuming you already have a Facebook account), we have a Facebook group called "ACIM Cross Canada Tour 2011" which you can join to see all the photos, videos, and updates we've posted there from our tour!

The east-bound tour will end in Toronto on Oct 7th, and after that, it feels like Guidance may be coming in for Armelle and I to fly to Europe!  Its not for certain, but as always, we're wide open to any invitations from people who feel inspired to host us for any length of time, and for some reason, Europe, and specifically, Spain, keep coming to mind.  So we'll just stay open and see...

Feel free to contact us anytime if you wish to connect!

Lots of Love,
Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment