Jan 10, 2010

Guidance and trust

Armelle: Friday morning, I got the guidance to buy a world tour plane ticket, after several times I kept receiving the clear guidance for several places to visit in the next months. It was seeming clearly to be the next step. I was so joyful and inspired to trust fully Jesus, and let go all the fear associated with the unknown or about money. So when Erik got up, I shared that with him. And he had some fears coming. He didn't feel the guidance as I did. He had a lot of fears about money and about the fact of taking a wrong path and loose time. And he was judging that I wasn't humble enough to be willing to be wrong about my guidance. But now, I am at that point where I feel guided by Jesus, with whom I communicate every morning, to trust what I get and feel, and stay in that certainty. I feel important for me to be uncompromising with everything. And so, I couldn't explain to Erik what I felt or why I was feeling it, but it was just so strong, and I felt it so strong. So I didn't feel the need to ask others, who are outside me, if the guidance was right or not, for I felt it so strongly inside! So I told him if it's need was to ask someone he can do it too. He doesn't want to trust because I am going through a lot of emotions and so for him I am not trustable. He can't imagine I can get true guidance!
I felt I was taken it personnaly, and was very touched by the fact of him not trusting me. Later, he received the David's answer telling we wouldn't go anywhere if we don't have any invitation et communication, first. We just finished a deep talk, where the HS was pouring through me and where Erik came to a surrender point. We were about to buy that plane ticket. And so we didn't. I completely surrendered to what David said, telling that we never know what guidance is for. And I found that deep talk and all the day so important. I was really gaining in trust of my feelings and intuition and it felt so right. Later, I realized I was really touched by David's e-mail and it didn't resonate inside. All the guidance I've received about the world tour never talked about receiving invitations to go somewhere or to give gathering or workshop, but about sharing the love, sharing our inspired passions and shining our light, everywhere we will be. So I felt really sad, and I had this impression I've experienced almost all my life... to go too fast, that others weren't ready for what I felt, and that I was kept from following my heart by fears of "others", or "other"'s feeling. But I am learning to trust what I get inside, and only my heart can tell me the truth, and it's so strong, I feel so certain. In my bed, I cried so much. it's so deep. I feel un-understood and un-heard.
Yesterday, I wrote Jesus'words when I got up, and he talked about the fact that the most important thing is continuing shining my light, that it will shine on the darkness. On his way, he had to say words coming from the HS and people weren't understanding or reacting positively, or following him. but it wasn't important! What was important, was for him to say them, and for him to trust what he was receiving, and still see the Truth in his Brother. What was there in the Present Moment was for him, for his path, and that's exactely what he had to trust. And he told me that there are some times you feel or think things with so much certainty that there is no room for doubt. It's the time just to be and shine all the Love that I am. And nothing of what I can possibly do in the world will be more powerfull than the rays of my heart, burning of the Father's Love.
So I let him in charge of the day for me... and followed all what was given to me moment by moment, staying in the Now. I didn't speak to Erik until the end of the day, when I felt ready to see only the Christ in him, and that I was just feeling love for him. I took the whole day to be lead through all that process. Resting, sleeping, meditations, readings...
I've asked, the heart full of love and acceptance of what could come, to Erik to trust me and follow me, that I couldn't explain why I feel that, how it comes to me... there is no logical explanations, but I feel so much the rightness of that. He felt conflicted because, he was a bit willing of trusting me but what David said had much importance than what I could possibly ever say. I told him how much I love him and that I have exactely the same purpose than his, and that's why we are together, and that he knows my devotion to that purpose, and that, he can trust.And I ask him just to say "yes", that was the only thing that matters! But he still wanted to have explanations. So I left the room, telling him that I will love him no matter what happens.
Finally we had that beautiful joining with Keith and Christiane in the kitchen, where the HS was pouring through Keith. I just stayed in that state that everything is perfect, and of pure love, letting Jesus talking for me and staying silent if nothing was coming. I truted so much I am guided all along the way. After asking so much questions and trying to get answers, Erik finally said "YES", and that he will follow and trust me, because it's too painful to resist, and that the only thing that he wants now, is surrendering. I felt my heart opening so wide, and something shifting.
Later I had a skype call with a friend about all that and the guidance topic. It was really interesting, and going exactly in the same sens than Jason's e-mail (one of the messengers of peace to whom Erik wrote his doubts yesterday to see clearer) about guidance, that we received this morning!
What I see now, is how much all that was important for us to go to emotions, resistances, and trust more and more! I had to trust what I received and stay connected even if the "other" doesn't seem to think as I do, or doesn't trust me or follow me, it's just about my lesson, and the joining in the Now, not especially abou the fact that what was guided will happen or not, but really about the process and what is brought up in the Now. And this week for me was really about the fact of being in the Now....
So yeah, I am so happy... whatever seems to happen or not! Everything is always perfect, isn't it???
So that's the story of Erik and Armelle surrendering... For finally I also surrender to what the HS is giving me to experience for weeks... Thanks to everyone, thanks to the Spirit, to Jesus, to our Father to take care like that of us, and loving us so unconditonally...

No comments:

Post a Comment