Mar 1, 2010

Everyhting is already there...

After that day I could not sleep ... I kept that smile on my lips, I was seeing ... Life to be simply everything.That profound joy still inside me. I then feltpushed to open my Course, feeling that certain passages were going to be shown to me, given! I will share them, as well all my thoughts and what I felt, on what I opened my eyes ...

It occurs to me that really there is nothing to reject, everything to include ... and see what is, just for what it is. Because nothing takes a dramatic sense, if I don’t tell a story, if I don’t create any history, so I choose the blank page of "I do not know," in which, somehow I am born every minute ... in this not knowing, I live fully. Without any effort, without doing anything. I just let life be, unfold ... In full awareness of "I need to do nothing,” because Everything is already there, it's who we are. There is nothing to attain, nothing to find, just to stop and return to our initial condition, Oneness, to see that Everything is already there.

“Only those who give over all desire to reject can know that their own rejection is impossible.” T-3.VI.9
Any judgment is a rejection of me or my brother, ... and what I reject, repress, I amplify and give full reality ... otherwise I would just see it to be what it is ..

"No one dismisses something he considers part of himself." T-4.II.4:3
I encounter only myself ... when I am fully aware of that, would I still act the same way towards those that I seem to meet, encounter, who seem to be part of my life ... ?

"Do not make the pathetic error of ‘clinging to the old rugged cross.’ The only message of the crucifixion is that you can overcome the cross. Until then you are free tocrucify yourself as often as you choose." T-4.In.3:7
Stop clinging to history ... I have no cross to bear! I can let history be just a story, I do not identify with it ... I do not have to give it meaning, orjustify it or try to explain it, it's just a story, it is not even "my" story, it’s just a story that is part of the All ...

"Change is always fearful to the separated because they can not conceive of it as a step toward healing the separation. They always perceive it as a step towards further separation, because separation was their first experience of change." T-4.I.2.2
Dare to take a step ... because separation does not exist!

It’s like the deep belief that it would be better if it were different, or I'd be better if I had it or if I experienced that or if I was there or if that condition was met ... a belief very deeply rooted because it is the very one that made the belief in the separation ... because the Son wanted to see if there was something better, a tiny moment, hethought he had separated from God and was experiencing this life on earth ... because that is where the world appeared, to respond to the desire for more, better, different, other ... But there is no separation ...

In fact, wanting to wake up, wanting enlightenment, is the ego, the person who wants to wake up, but that's impossible ... For it is from the standpoint of separation and denial insaying that what is separated may become One. However, it is simply to recognize that the separation never happened, that it doesn’t exist, no more than the person who wants to awaken. It is therefore an unreachable "goal". For in the recognition of non-separation, there is the recognition that I'm already whole, and therefore there is no separate person, no person who may awaken. And the "I" who wants to wake up, vanished in the Whole. He does not awaken ... Therefore the recognition of what Is and has always been, can not happen, until "I" stop seeking to awaken ...

The ego does not exist, it's just a thought, a decision in the mind ... Since that day I said 'no' to guilt, no to the chatter of the ego, I realize that in fact there is no choice. There may seem to be a choice at the start ... a choice between following and listening to the ego or Spirit, but ultimately there is not. The ego is not; it is just anillusion, another story that is told about a story ... and then the Spirit is all that is.

There is no choice, no possibility of choice, nor even any possible control of anything; everything is already there... There remains just what is ... And it is in my desire or my attempt to make it mine, to describe it that I "lose" its essence. Because I want to put words, I want to explain what is unexplainable in words, I want to impose the separation on the Whole, the inseparable ... The thinking individual wants to understand, to ask questions ... and during that time, he is just choosing to be separate, to be an individual ...

There is nothing to understand, just be ... with what Is, whatever it is. Because anyway it's part of the All ... There is nothing to reject, everything to include! It’s because I tellstories about what I call my history, that I suffer. If I look at just what is, if I truly take what is for what it is ... anger for anger, fear for fear, sadness for sadness, etc. ... if I do not put any thought on it, if I don’t try to justify, to create a link with history, or a story that I tell, or they told me, if I just look at what is, then would there really a problem in experiencing it? Where is the problem experiencing this? That's just part of life, it is life because it's part of everything ...

Armelle

Translated by our friend Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment