Mar 11, 2010

No sacrifice... Opening to Reality

I am full of joy, love, and life today... I feel how much the world is fading from my mind and how God and Life are becoming stronger...

I was judging myself a lot recently for not being interested in what was happening outside, not wanting to visit the region, to see the wonderful mountains, to feel the power of the volcanoes, to attend a seminar on healing with light, to talk or be with my host more... I judged myself as feeling superior, beyond all that, and I told myself that I should be different, I could at least be grateful for everything I receive...

But that's just what the world wants, what the ego wants... it still wants to maintain a belief in reciprocity, to make me believe that I must be grateful to a person when I'm full of gratitude to God, to Life itself for all it offers me in each moment... the ego wants to maintain the belief that I have to do certain things because someone else wants me to, because someone else thinks it’s not normal that I’m always at home, that I should go out, see what’s around... so I was judging myself... But all that happened was that I detached myself from the world... it's crazy... I really have no interest in all that... It’s so good here, I’m so happy, because my joy, really, depends uniquely on my state of mind, not on what I do or don’t do, not on where I go, nor on the people I see ... I am happy to be happy, for no reason, just because that's how it is... and that is happiness...

These days, I had plenty of wonderful opportunities to see and explore more deeply those beliefs that were still holding me back and kept me judging myself… I’m so full of gratitude to the wonderful people who play their roles so well for me, allowing me to grow in consciousness each day...  it’s a blessing! I saw that I still believed the world could offer me something, that I thought I could still get something out of it, that maybe I could get some kind of healing in the world that would accelerate my awakening... thank you, thank you and thank you... I saw this and recognizing it, I was able to give it to the Holy Spirit to take care of, so I was free of it... I could also see that I was still attached to form, and also to the form taken by events and that what is said must be done exactly as it was said, that "contracts" must be respected to the smallest detail, that my happiness and my peace could still depend on that and on the outcome of things... I thank you all for this also, I was also able to give it to the Holy Spirit... what freedom... it's wonderful.

I accept myself exactly as I am today, realizing that in fact that this is my path... thank you also to my mighty companions for reminding me...  the goal is to set the world aside, to stop believing in its power over my salvation, and that's just what I experienced.... a little more each day, the world losing its attraction... really there’s nothing of value in this world, nothing that attracts me... and therein lies my joy. Because yes, today it’s even stronger... my joy is so deep and I feel so free... mmmh, a delight, a pure delight...

My faith in God is growing stronger, I give him Everything, really Everything... Fear dissolves as I look at it and Love is stronger as I share it and acknowledge its power... it's magic! A real fairy tale...

Everything is becoming clear, the clouds are melting into the light that is emerging in my mind, and love grows in my heart... happiness is exactly that...

This morning I woke up strangely, I had just had a nightmare and hadn’t come out of it. I shared it with Erik, then we were quiet a long time, in each others’ arms, in love... My mind seemed to grow endlessly and I had the distinct sensation of being in the dream, nothing seemed real. I looked at the houses on the opposite hills, and I felt that it was the fact of still seeing them today, when I had the memory of already looking at them on previous days, that was telling me that I existed today... it was like how I felt when I saw the gardener this morning, that told me I wasn’t in a dream, that made me think that I existed because I saw him every morning... I had the clear vision that what defined my life at that moment was what I saw outside of me... they were the only things that made me believe that I existed in that moment... wow, that was crazy!

I feel enormous faith in God, in the Holy Spirit; I'm ready for anything, to really give Him everything. I feel the joy of giving, the joy of being confident...
I saw so clearly yesterday that really we are never asked for any sacrifice, and that the Holy Spirit is so gentle with us, that I no longer feel fear… Because He doesn’t ask any sacrifice of us, we don’t have to give up anything, even to let go of anything it's really in moving forward in mind training and undoing beliefs that we recognize the valuelessness of what we thought was full of value, and then it’s meaningless to continue in that direction, or to give time or importance to that kind of stuff. No effort is really asked of us. Just to question our beliefs, to be willing to give them to the Holy Spirit, let go and trust, and our mind is changed gradually as I want to question EVERYTHING, to give Him everything and see the false as false. And then my mind is changed for me, and things are also changed for me. I notice I no longer want the same things, no longer have the same desires, the same rapport with what I loved so much before... THERE IS REALLY NO SACRIFICE! NONE, EVER... Everything is offered and available, as it is useful to me.

This path of awakening to Self, to Reality, to Oneness is soft and kind... Just follow the flow of Life, the guidance of Spirit, with this consciousness, this opening to Reality… I watched the hawks fly overhead while I was in the pool and suddenly I said to myself "Yeah, just follow the current, open your wings, and trust the wind that carries us... follow this current, there's really no effort... just trust it... "

Today, I feel clearly I’m here to share joy, love, to shine... and that's all. I also feel a lot of humility after reading the text that David shared on his mailing list about Bill Thetford... it gave me so much, inspired me... Yes, I have nothing to teach, I'm only here to be used by Spirit as He wishes, in each instant... I only have to not interfere.... to be, to share, to shine... To really let go of all concepts... even and especially the one of being spiritual or on a spiritual path. There is absolutely no question about that. And what is wonderful is that this text came to reinforce what I shared with a friend on Skype the day before, saying that God did not expect us to be spiritual, he didn’t ask us to be extraordinary, all we had to do was to be... that’s it...

I feel really blessed by all these opportunities offered to me to be... more and more…

Sooooooooooo much love
Armelle

Translated by Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment