Dec 28, 2010

This is my dream! Why do I use it for? Specialness or holiness?

Two or three days ago, I deeply realized that I am not part of anyone else's dream, that it is all mine. There is no one outside my mind. So they have no power over me in anyway, even when it seems to be so, I am still the one giving them the power to have the power over me.... hum hum, aren't we crazy? oh no, we just forgot to laugh!No one can ask anything of me, or take anything from me...This is just impossible!

So all what's happening is really there because I want it to be there and ot be exactly the way it is... If I really would had want it any other, that's how it would have been... so no need to complain, be a victim, try to change anything, for I am exactly where I am supposed to be at the perfect time to learn the perfect lesson, right now! And even more, that's what I want. Even if I don't seem to know it, or recognize it and think I'd like things to be different...

Later I went on MMT and started the "special relationship" section! Oh my God, powerful! I did the first part, and when arrived at the assignement, that was so releasing and so great to put all my thoughts, even the hidden one, on the paper, and giving them to the Spirit, to see so clearly how the desire for specialness is still playing but in a more hidden way now, more tricky!!

I just had been offered a pair of shoes by Erik's mother, and I took it as because I am Erik's wife, feeling also that I've been feeling I wouldn't have to buy shoes, that will be given to me... but it wasn't just that, not just coming from the Spirit!

Then we went to the Monday Course Group, about the Text. And in the car, I was saying to Erik that I'd like to have my Course in english, that would be easier for me. He proposed me one, but it's another version that I had in mind. When I arrived there, I borrowed one from the library, and Sharen offered it to me! Wow, shall and you will receive I thought! So fast! And here it felt totally Spirit given.

As soon as we started the meditation, I had that realization coming to me....

It's never the others who give me the specialness! It's only my choice, regarding which purpose I want to use them for? To reinforce what?

If I want to be special, I'll see specialness, ego, attachement, roles even, maybe even feel emprisoned, will suffocate and want to leavein some cases .

If I want to follow the Spirit, to Be Who I Am, I'll see His "footprints" everywhere I go, in everything I do, in every encounter I have, I'll see Love and only Love, for there is only Love...

So I have to come to see what I am doing, what I am trully wanting, asking and taking everything I'm projecting back to me in order for it to be released. Otherwise I'll be keeping projecting it and seeing it in others, as if they were doing something to me... which is impossible! I'm only doing that to myself. And I have the power to release everyone in me!

"Make this year different by making it all the same" T-15.XI.10

yes, it's all the same, I am the one choosing to see difference, separation, even the possibility that things could be different!


With Love and Gratitude to Him to show me everything I've been hiding from my awareness and undo the blocks so that I remember Who I Am in every moment...

Armelle

No comments:

Post a Comment