May 5, 2011

My journaling with Jesus, May 4th

May 4th
Dear Jesus, there are some concepts that are very persistent and keep coming back, even if looked at and given over. Can you help me on that, or guide me ?

I love you…

Mmmh… I feel it, I love You so much too… (tinkeling in the heart)(feeling so much Innocence, and so playfull like a little child)This… is Everything. This feeling of contentment, of Wholeness, is all I want! When I come to that fullness of Being, there is absolutely no need for anything. This is all there is, all I want, all I need. Everything else, if there has ever been anything else, disappears in this very moment, and let me with this eternal feeling, like being in a moment with no beginning nor ending, that is not defined by anything, not limited, where there is no time sequences, just this… It is Eternity! (laughter)
I feel kind of confused, for I feel so much bliss and happiness, that I feel our voices are merging into one. I don’t know which is yours, which is mine. I feel the same love coming from both, this Infinite Pure Love

(Laughter) do you still want me to answer any question?

It’s so beautiful, for I just realized that you are demonstrating exactly what you teach me! You told me several days ago that it didn’t matter if I was understanding the words when someone speaks to me, that I just have to listen to you, and that anyway the Only Answer to everything is Always Love… and that’s exactly what you showed me all over again, and again right now… and it’s true! I don’t need any answer to my question, for it doesn’t matter! All questions are always coming from a misidentification, and therefore are a call for Love! So the only True Answer can only be Love!

Yes! Who is the one asking the question at first? Who is the one wanting to know how to deal with this and that?

I feel sinking more and more in such an abstract place in the mind, where it seems more and more than nothing really matters. Only Who I am does! And from there, it’s like being on the back seat of a limousine, you just rest listening quietly to the song of Love playing all over in your Mind.
It’s like for our road trip coming soon… I feel so excited, and also so full of trust that everything will unfold so perfectly in such a miraculous way! So, when I was feeling so strongly contacting all those persons, I could see that there was a resistance to that because I believe that I don’t need to do anything and that everything will be given to me, without me having even to contact anyone. But it was so strong in me, and there was so much Joy, that it felt like I couldn’t hold it back, that it would take me more energy to hold it back than to do it… so sometimes I’m doing something!

You’ll go on sinking deeper into abstraction, for it is Your Reality! God is total Abstraction. That’s why you can forget everything you think you need or know, and still function in this seeming world, for you are not the one functioning! It’s just a pre-arranged script that is playing; and it seems to you as if it is happening now, and that you are the one doing it but it is over long ago. So everything is already past. And your Natural State, Now, Is total Abstraction! What is happening on the screen simply happens, as you watch a movie. You are not the one making it happen. So just watch, have no judgement at all on anything for it has nothing to do with you. That’s why I keep repeating you that it’s not personal to you! You are not Armelle, the character playing in the movie called Armelle’s life. You are the Ultimate Spectator of it, knowing nothing of any of the parts that are played, but only knowing of Its Reality for there is nothing else.

So, wonderful! Mmmh… thank You!

(later) I feel I want to join more with you. I don’t have a question. I just want to be in Your Presence.

...

Thank You.

(later in the day) I’d like to ask what I’m suppose to do with my retirement fund that is still in Belgium. For I finally had the contact information of the company, and when I sent the email, they couldn’t open it because of danger of viruses. So I don’t know what to do. For if I do nothing, that money will come to me at 61, if this body is still alive, and I don’t know how they will find me, as I am not living in Belgium anymore. Also I was feeling that this money could be used now… instead of in 30 years! Which makes no sense to me at all!

Yes, I would do what you can to reach the company and asking them what are the practicalities for you to receive this money now, for indeed that can be used now in a very purposeful way. But if it seems blocking then let it go, it will come when it will come, if it's meant to be. And trust that it is for the better good for everyone. There is no general guidance on that, you just have to be willing and then follow what’s given when given… this is the effortless way!

Also I can see some fear coming up when I hear some names of people I will meet at the Monastery. As if something was asked of me, as if I would be joining with them and I’m afraid of what could happen, of how I could react.

Oh yes, the ego is really good at the fear of the future, ( really it’s the dear of the Present Moment!) and it’s keeping you preoccupied by this specific event or person. But as soon as you enter the thought of future, it’s too late, you already have forgotten Who You are. As soon as you enter time, you are afraid, for time is separation, and therefore fear. So the fear has nothing to do with what you imagine, but only with the fact that you forgot your nature, and you take yourself to be what you are not, therefore you see others who could attack you. But it has nothing to do with the screen, it’s all in the mind. That’s where is the fear, and where is the answer to fear… Love!
Nothing is ever asked of you; again it’s a wonderful ego trick to sow fear in your mind and create a problem on the screen that will keep you from looking inward. You have no specific “mission”. There is no world. So the only thing that is asked is for you to see that, and return to your natural State of Peace, in Heaven where Your Father awaits. His Will is not that His Son would be afraid, so it cannot be. Fear is the condition of one who has forgotten who he is and takes himself to be what he is not. But as it has never been His Father’s Will, that too is impossible. You can never be what you are not. It’s just a dream. And you need but wake up, to see it’s not there, and have never been. Come back to the place you never left, that You may know Him as the Only Reality there could ever Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment