Mar 19, 2012

Sharing Music at the Oneness Festival

Well after a beautiful three-month hermitage experience at my parents' house in Petaluma, I finally felt a strong inner Calling to go join in with Armelle, David, Jason, Lisa, Suzanne, Jenny, and many more of my "Mighty Companions" over in Fairfield for the Oneness Festival last weekend.  It was a bit overwhelming at first to be around so many people after such a long period of being mostly in silence, but it turned out to be such an incredibly miraculous experience.  It was beautiful to reconnect with so many of those with whom I have such deep vibrational connections.  I could literally feel the Spirit moving through me in a new way as well.  It was almost as though I was a new person, having shed so much of my old self-concept during the prior few months.  And very shortly after I arrived at the Festival, I was given a perfect opportunity by the Spirit to extend this newness!  I was invited to collaborate with my friends Skye and Ken to share some music of ours for the afternoon session, and it was so much fun!  I played a few classic songs (Hallelulah, Let it Be, Imagine), as well as a few of my own songs (Rhythm of the Soul, Peace of Mind, This Disguise) during the session.

A few days after the Festival, I was checking out David Hoffmeister's Spreaker page where he and his tech team regularly upload new audio recordings, and I discovered that the entire music session was recorded and uploaded there!  Therefore, I am happy to be able to share the recording with you here!

It's broken into two parts, which you can listen to below.  In part one of the session, I started off by sharing a bit about my journey, and then played the following songs by request: Hallelulah (Leonard Cohen cover), Let it Be (Beatles cover), Imagine (John Lennon cover), and then Rhythm of the Soul which is an original of mine.  After that, Skye sang a few songs, followed by Ken doing some of his own music.  Simply hit the play button on the audio player below to hear this session:

http://www.spreaker.com/user/davidhoffmeister/oneness_festival_music_session

In part two of the session (below), I sang a couple more originals: Peace of Mind, and a relatively new song I wrote several months ago called This Disguise.  Then Ken finished off the session with a beautiful song to lead us into lunch.  Enjoy!

http://www.spreaker.com/user/davidhoffmeister/oneness_festival_music_session_2

Love,
Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment