Jan 23, 2013

UN-spiritual Hangout with Erik, Part 2

I'm learning a lot (or UN-learning a lot, to be more accurate) from doing these online Google Hangouts, and noticing where the ego still seems to have a hold on my mind.  Old beliefs about how I want to be perceived by others, or how I "should" communicate with others have been getting flushed up through these daily interactions I'm now having with other Course in Miracles students, and I'm just so very grateful for it all.  Every opportunity to notice when and how I am still "triggered" by anything that seems to happen in the world is an opportunity to go deeper into the unlearning process that leads to the Natural State of Enlightenment.

Here is the recording from "UN-spiritual Hangout with Erik, Part 2".  May it be Helpful for you as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment