Feb 8, 2010

February 3, My Prayer for My Father ....

The day has just begun, a new, an other, a different one. As if it really existed ...

We're back from seeing Avatar, and my heart is burning with intense Love of recognition.

Yes, it's You I want, My Father, and Thee alone.
Above all my Brothers, it is You whom I choose. Nothing in this world is worth what you offer me every moment when I choose to remember... So instead, I focus on not forgetting... I am not this body, I am not this human, I am not this woman, I'm not this girl, was not that mother, this therapist, am not this wife , this sister, or this aunt, godmother, this friend... I am none of these specific functions, because what I am is far too big to be contained in any role or function whatsoever. Nothing in this world has any value anymore. I want only You. I give You everything, for nothing is more worth than the Kingdom, the memory of what I've always been. There's nothing that I want to keep, to which I still cling in resistance. I've done it enough, and look where I am today... I had amnesia for so long, too long for what seems to be time. Today I only want to remember, to wake up... Stop the Sleeping Beauty story... Prince Charming has arrived, and today it is through You and You alone that I want to love him. For there is no Love but Yours, no strength but Yours and not even any other Life but with You.
In Thee, I live, my beloved Father. In You, I simply exist. Because You are, and as You Are, I Am. Nothing more or nothing else is needed, just simply To Be. ...

That is what I choose ...

There is nothing in this world of sufficient value to make me want to believe again I'm separated from Thee. I give up my weapons that maintained this belief; I have no more strength, no more tears to shed in seeking to exist, to be seen, recognized, loved... I wave the white flag; I remove my armor, and I return, naked, shining like a worm, to the house of my loving Father, Who has always been waiting for me.

I have nothing to protect anymore, no foundation to erict to build myself or to defend myself; now the fortress has imploded from the inside... letting escape a wisp of gentleness, tempered with humility, because no, there's really nothing that I know... and now I await, my beloved Father, for you to show All to me...

I do not know how to love, but I acknowledge that I am love.
I do not know how to join, but I acknowledge that I am not separate, that We are One.
I don't know how to walk, talk, sing, play, dance, Be with You ... But I have great confidence that you will show me, again and again, with Thy Fatherly Patience, so proud and so happy of this wise choice to stop denying myself My Right to reap the Rewards that are Yours and which you have made a gift to us, because we are Your beloved Son, that we never left, that you've always loved, whatever seemed to happen in this world we have created.

I return; I want to. I want You, You and nothing else, Thee before all else...
I give you everything, because there is nothing that I would keep... This life is Yours, because in You I choose to remain... and always, always to remember that I never left You, My beloved father.

Amen
Armelle

Translated from French by our Friend Andy, I am so grateful!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment