Feb 8, 2010

Following the guidance in every moment and finding Peace and Love

Saturday morning, after those huge healing and shifts, my heart was burning even before I got up. I received the guidance to ask Laurent, Caroline and Sylvain to give some paltalk sessions with the Course on Saturday and Sunday evening. waw, it was big, for me. I talked with Erik about that, who encouraged me to follow and daring doing it. So I shared it with them.

Not even 5 minutes later Caroline had answere with so much joy feeling the power of that guidance! And so she gave me the key of the room... I was feeling so much Joy, a so simple Joy; not about what I would do, something deeper than that, that I felt being answering the deep call of my heart by following the guidance and trusting. Then I realised it was Saturday today!!! And I heard the HS laughing in the same time, for I would start this today!!! So I wrote a message on the HS yahoo group to tell it. Later, Laurent answered me telling he had felt the guidance from the Spirit some days ago for giving some paltalk the week-end too!! So it was a blessing, and he was welcoming my guidance too, as Sylvain did too. Great!

The day before, the HS guided me to be totally uncompromising since now, what is the key of the freedom!
So I was practicing it. As we had been guided to join with my best friend and that it was for today evening, I didn't know what to do... Erik proposed me to ask her to do it at her home, it would be the opportunity for me to share with them the life I am living now. I find that very great, as I had given all my relationship to the HS for them to become holy ones, it was a beautiful step. So I called her, but it was too much for her. And I cancelled the evening as I felt being uncompromising, and following my purpose. It was completely ok for me. And she told she had felt I would call her to cancel!!

After the paltalk of Saturday evening i, I was guided to read the whole chapter 9 of the Text and going deeper in it. What I did in two days, and it was wonderful... I saw so many things in it, it was incredible. I felt sharing it on paltalk, but didn't have any guidance about that. So I was really happy having done it, it felt bringing me much deeper...

On Friday morning during my meditation I got the clear guidance to share it on paltalk the evening. So I ask Laurent to do an exceptional paltalk tonight, and he was just so welcoming at that idea, encouraging me to do whatever I feel guided around ACIM, whenever I want, without asking anything, just doing it!!! So I read it once again in the morning.

At his noon paltalk, he was talking about John 13. And it was so well orchestrated. The talk was about accepting the atonement too!! As the chapter 9!!
So that evening, I read the whole chapter and let the HS pouring through. It was really great, I was so passionated...
I love that so much, I am so grateful for what the HS is guiding me! And I can see all the steps that are just leading to the next one, and the next one, and the next one yet.

The day after, I had the guidance to add the reading of "true empathy", so powerful, for it showed me so clearly past behaviour, and the importance to let it go, and let the HS do his job! It brought me still a little farther...

And it's really like that that I am living all that... I have the impression to be in a game, where there are breadcrumps on the path to show me the way back Home, and every time that I take a breadcrump, I live an experience, which will lead to the next breadcrump and the next experience... That's how I see my life for now, as just a game... where everything is in my mind!

It's so great...

Joy, Happiness and Love
Armelle

No comments:

Post a Comment