Feb 8, 2010

Undoing the special relationship with the parents

My parents came back from their ski trip one hour before. They were happy to see us, and were talking when I told I had to leave for I had a paltalk abou the Course starting soon. Another step for me, in the uncompromise.

The day after, I really felt strange with my parents. I really didn't know how being with them anymore, for I didn't know how to join anymore. So I just listened moment by moment what I was guided to do. I didn't talk a lot with them. I finished the blog in French that I had been guided to create, and also listened to several of David's videos on you tube. Later I went to the store and felt something new, like if I was one with everybody there, and feeling everybody, and I felt so much love, just love.

The Monday morning we were leaving to go to Ulrike's, at the Peace House in Belgium. I started to cry when I got up without any reason. And when I left, I felt something was "working" inside me but I didn't know what exactly.

We met a friend in Brussels who was so inspired by us, our story, so happy and so excited to spend that moment with us. It was so great, a so beautiful reflection of us, of our joy, and love in the sharing...

When we arrived at the Peace House, I felt I was guided to stop people please and following the guidance, and that I was here to help cut the attachement with my parents, mother more yet.
The day after, I was still feeling that sadness and I shared it with Caroline and Sylvain on paltalk. She told me that when she lives some sadness without knowing where it comes from, the HS has shown her it is often because of the attachment. ok... I was starting to see now... It was the change from the special to the holy relaitonship with my parents, and there was a part who wanted to resist!

she started to share her experience in the attachment of the romance in her new guided relationship, and then she talk also about the attachment with her parents, and the HS started pouring through me and I could see evything so clearly. At the end, I felt completely released... letting all go, so joyfully, so easily... as if he was showing me the insignificant of keeping this attachment absolutely, as I was keeping them as me as prisoner of it...
I felt so free, so light, so joyful...

When we received the guidance to go to San Francisco I thought we would go back to my parents and spend the last days with them. Ulrike came that day and told qhe was feeling we would go there and go back here before we'd leave. Erik told the same too, and so I felt it was the guidance and certainly a step more in the undoing in the specialness with them. So I surrendered to that, and even felt the joy, for we feel so blessed to be here, in this so quiet place, having the opportunity to go deeper in our path...

So I proposed my mother having a moment during the week-end to meet my grand-parents and my uncle who wanted to meet Erik. So we could see everybody in the same time. And we would spend the night there and then come back here.
I felt so free... Before being there, I felt how much had been released with them, and there was just joy to spend that moment with them. And those moments were so wonderful.

We joined far beyond the appearance, where we are all one, in the Love. They were a so beautiful relfection of my mind. there was joy, laughter, love, sharing, it was really great. I was living that moment where I felt being at the cinema watching a movie that I was the scenarist. There were all those characters who had played a lot for me, but this time the scenario had completely changed, or the lens through which I was watching wasn't the same anymore, and the scenarist had certainly changed something in him too!!

I am so happy to leave Belgium with such peace and so much love. I felt I've made a very huge step in the detachment in my relationship here. For with my friends it was the same, I didn't feel runninf to meet them or trying to make things happening. Everything was perfect as it was, and I don't have any expectation of how it has or had to be...
I've chosen God before everything else, and after having seen Avatar, this was still reinforced! There is nothing in this wolrd that I want ...

I am so happy... There is no other way than this one that I would like to walk on..
deep gratitude for Everything, and every One
Lots of Love
Armelle

No comments:

Post a Comment