Feb 8, 2010

Undoing the belief in rejection

Today I had the profound realization that rejection is impossible; it doesn't even exist!

I experienced this when I arrived at the Light House in the USA, with Thomas, and a few days later, the Holy Spirit had explained that rejection was not possible because we were not separated. Even then this revelation seemed huge and very enlightening and gave me the possibility of closing the door on the ego when he tried to come back with that. The first coat of varnish on the poor little rejected victim had been removed. Yet, I continued for some time to experience rejection.

Today I just made a giant step.

Not only had I intuitively felt that rejection was impossible, but at another level of understanding than what I had had up until then, at a completely unexpected moment, such that I experienced no rejection, and that I absolutely did not question this belief.

I can not explain this feeling; it's just a certainty, as if I Know! And the Holy Spirit showed me that if the world is within me and all I see is a projection of this... If I seem to experience rejection, it is only because I have this belief in me, which insists on being played out on the screen of "my" world. But since all the characters playing on the screen are also inside me I can not be rejected, since everything I seem to see outside, is actually inside.

So I cannot experience rejection, as everything that seems to be outside is just part of me. There is no separation in this. Rejection is completely impossible and completely irrelevant even, and therefore completely non-existent. So if I feel it again, it is because I choose to experience it, and because I’m calling out to feel it again, and I continue to believe in the reality of what is on the screen and the reality of separation and to not think that all this is found in me but outside of me. And thus to give reality to the belief in separation, and thus maintain my own personal existence, and the mask of a victim at the same time.

Waw, it's wonderful that I feel free to find all this lightness...

Translated from French by Andy Lecomte

Lots of Love to every One
Armelle

No comments:

Post a Comment